Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am searching for my dream man - Poonam Jhawer

Poonam Jhawer is a well-known Hindi Film (Bollywood*) actress, model, singer and film-maker. She has been recently in the news for being approached by Playboy for doing a Nude Photo Session and whether she will be the wild card entry in Big Boss. The news has neither been confirmed nor denied by Poonam Jhawer. She has neither given her email id nor her telephone number on her website and apparently the only way to contact her is through her PR for industry people or by writing in her guest book at her website which she regularly reads.

How did Bollywood happen?
After an initial stint as a model with Advertising commercials, the producers of Hindi flick MOHRA saw me in one of the ad commercials. I got a call from the producers and was screen tested for a major part in the film and selected. That's how my journey into Bollywood began.
What kind of music do you prefer?Depending where I am and what is the mood… from Ghazals to Pop, everything interests me. Infact I have a huge collection in all the genres… basically in Hindi & English.
What's sexy to you?

Me and myself… Lol…. jokes apart anything which catches my interest and kick starts my imagination… its all in mind. I know the way I can carry myself, it makes me look hot. To look sexy, I don't need to become nude. I can do it in my very own style.
Your sex appeal lies in?Obviously I can't brag about myself… Isn't it? If you are reading this you should answer this… I will love to hear from you rather.
What (How) do you do to keep in shape?Eat healthy, yoga, gymming and…… well rest is a secret. (not to be revealed)…
What's your ideal guy like?Tall, Handsome and of course RICH… filthy rich with a heart of Gold. Hahaha…. I am serious about it.
What's the dumbest thing a guy's ever done to get your attention?During a music video shoot, a guy requesting me to autograph on his forehead.
What should a guy do to win your heart?

Buy me a island…. Island of kindness, honesty and purity of heart.
Have any females made passes at you? How have you handled those?

Happens almost every day…. I smile and move on.
Which is the sexiest place on the planet for you, that just thinking about it turns you on?Answer is reserved for the person who wins my heart.
You feel you look the hottest in?Everything.
If your man's playing hard to get, what would be your strategy to get him back?I am not experienced in this... till now no one has done this to me.
What should a guy do to ensure a second date with you after the first one?

Win my heart in the first one to get a second date.
What are your future plans?Work hard towards my goal and keep searching for my dream man.
What comes to your mind first when you hear these words -Food - HealthSex – Divine HappinessMusic – Relaxation and FunFilms – Me and My dreamStar – I want to shine like the STARsJourney – Beautiful and Relaxing holidayFriend - TrustWild - DiscoWet – Dance in the RainsHappiness – Togetherness with my Family and Friends.
If given a chance, who would you like to audition on your casting couch as a Bollywood Producer ?
The one and only ... Salman Khan ...Sallu my dear!
Your favourite Bollywood Heroines ?

In the current generation, I love Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor. From the past, I like Hema Malini, Rekha, Shri Devi and Madhuri Dixit.
Here's what Poonam Jhawer has to say about herself at her official website http://www.poonamjhawer.com/

No comments: