Monday, September 1, 2008

Hot and Bold Divyaa Dwivedi in Sunny Deol's "The Man"




Sunny Deol returns to direction with this "The Man", along with a co-directorcalled Neeraj Pathak.His heroine is none other than Shilpa Sheety who plays a super-duper star.
Divya Diwedi is a young actress and dancer from Bihar, who has acted in several serials and Hindi movies. Divya Dwivedi is quite confident and dedicated to her profession as she is trying to reach out on greater scales of success. Divya Diwedi believes that one should be completely committed and involved with sincerity in order to do the best. She is working very hard and deserves the best role in Hindi movies. In an short interview, Divya Diwedi reveals some of her secrets of her life.
Q) Any role you wouldn't accept?
A) I'd never play a role of widow.
Q) An actor and actress you would like to work with?
A) Amitabhji and Jaya ji
Q) One thing that no one knows about you?
A) I am having an affair with Umeed zafer.
Q) What about parties?
A) I like parties very much and like to be there.
Q) Are you the party animal?
A) Yes, I am party animal.
Q) Whom would you like to be reborn as?
A) Divya Diwedi only.
Q) What is the secret of your success?
A) I am quite confident and dedicated to my profession as I am trying to reach out on greater scales of success. I am also sincere in order to do my best.
Q) What is your biggest achievement till now?
A) I am working in Sunny Deol's movie "The Man"'
Q) What is the message to young generation?
A) Live and let live ......
By Rajendra Ganotra IB mumbai

No comments: