Monday, September 1, 2008

Bold, Sexy and Beautiful Supriya Ghosh


Supriya Ghosh is a Bengali television actress. Initially she didn't want to work in Bollywood despite coaxed by her mother and friends, however later she agreed and auditioned for Bollywood. After the audition, she backed out. It was only when her mother, few friends like Pritam,Vijay Shanker convinced her that she took it on. Now the 20 yr old is thrilled that she gets to do all romantic, action scenes like climb walls and do action sequences involving fire. Bold, Sexy and Beautiful Supriya Ghosh says, "I am currently doing interesting video albums and Hindi films". Regarding travelling from Kolkatta she says, "I take off on a holiday every three months.It makes me feel fresh.If I am settled in Mumbai, I will buy flat for me". Does she appreciate arts, she says "Art in the form of painting is something I have never really looked into but my favourite in the pure arts would be M.F.Hussain. "She knows that there is lot of compromises in this industry. Regarding sexy scenes in the film, she will permit if the story demands so.
by Rajendra Ganotra, India Bureau, Mumbai.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is my mother... Love you Maa.. Ur daughter PARSHA